http://www.makepovertyhistory.org New Pages: Cadeautje vanuit Delft!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Cadeautje vanuit Delft!



I just back from swimming in the morning, couple minutes ago, found a package from Delft on my table...!!!
it's from my lovely YinFang....the Taiwanese girl, my ex-neighbour at RolandHolstlaan, my Italy trip partner and my friend's girlfriend...

Want to know what is inside?
1. CD Keane: Hopes and Fears....we both love this album....we were even trying to search on internet, and ended up finding other Keane...
2. My Favorite Tea!!!! Pickwick Evening Breeze....i love it, i love it!!!
3. a very sweet card...with her handwritings on it of course....

Do Xie Yin Fang, Ni Dai Hau Liau....hehehehhe....
Thanks dear....I am really really super duper Happy!!!
You make my day!!!

hugs!

1 Comments:

Blogger sphinxku said...

it's always nice to receive a package from the land far far away~~

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home