http://www.makepovertyhistory.org New Pages: Gellukig Kerstdagen allemal

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Gellukig Kerstdagen allemal

I'm in Makassar with the whole family...
it's fun...suddenly I feel completely relax.
Last night we spent our Xmas eve together, specially with my 97 years old granny.

As I said, Christmas is always fun.




mijn mama en papa [my dad's eldest sister and bro in law]


Mom prepared so many nice foods...


Christmas dish...Ayam Kodok [stuffed chicken]
...mom's recipe since we were kids..

My aunt and uncle from Waddinxveen called, made me missing Delft.

Merry Christmas everyone...
I believe for love is still there inside each humankind, waiting to be released


vivienne's shoes, feeding Sinterklaas' horses...
exchanging with present...
ach, I wish I was 6 again...


PS: just finished a book by George Orwell,
"Animal Farm"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home