http://www.makepovertyhistory.org New Pages: where is this?

Saturday, June 24, 2006

where is this?

even most people who live in vicinities-I believe-never be aware of its existance.

at northern tip of Jakarta, this area supposedly a wetland protected by Law.

as I stepped in I can hear birds chirping...and I felt sucked into different cosmos.

It's not Jakarta. really.

thanks to Oky to let me getting involved in this pro bono project.

If you happen to have time, just pass by, try to step in and enjoy by yourself.

It is Suaka Margasatwa Muara Angke, you have to get into Pantai Indah Kapuk Real Estate first, then you'll find the place.

4 Comments:

Blogger sphinxku said...

oh oh, you gotta take me here!!!
I miss talking about your projects. It's always been entertaining.
Anyway.. it's great to have you back.
I'm still hiding from my blogs.

p.s. I'm not busy, I'm just avoiding to talk to too many people. But you are always welcomed to chat me up. ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger OT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 PM  
Blogger OT said...

i didn't know that in Indoensia we have protected wetland. That word is so common here in the state(especially with my work). The area like that is very protected and if you HAVE TO disturb it, you have to find a place to mitigate the wetland. Just so, the ecosystem will not be disturbed.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
nike nfl jerseys
toms shoes
asics shoes
replica watches for sale
jordan retro
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet
fitflops
christian louboutin wedges
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
air jordan 13
louboutin pas cher
kate spade handbags
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
mont blanc
burberry outlet
adidas outlet
louis vuitton handbags
toms shoes
adidas yeezy
jordan 3 infrared
jordan 6
coach outlet
vans shoes
oakley vault
nfl jerseys wholesale
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph shirts
cheap jordans
nike free run
instyler curling iron
20167.22chenjinyan

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home